December 10, 2006

Honesty, Not Walmarts Policy

Went to Walmart with the kids again this weekend. The kids like to ride in the buggy so we have to put the stuff all around them. We get to the car and I realize that the one of the kids was sitting on a can of 'Great Stuff' sealant and we didn't pay for it.





So I grab the can and head back in the store. I tell the Walmart greeter that I didn't get charged for the can. She looks at me like WTF? I motion to the check out and she nods for me to move on.





I walk up to the cashier and tell her my kid was sitting on the can and I need to pay for it. "Oh, aren't you just the honest one" she says very condescending. I pay for the stuff and have to ask her for a bag and receipt. She treated me like I was an idiot for coming back in. I just wanted to pay for what I got. I didn't tell on the greeter for not finding it or the cashier for missing it. I didn't yell it as I came through the door. What's wrong with these people? Or is it just me?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ohhh. Fancy background!!
I like the little head with the antlers in the corner. :)

David said...

I'm working on this HTML thing. I should say it's working on me.

Jen said...

That's how HTML goes!
Let me know if I can help with anything. I'm still learning too.
:)