December 01, 2006

A Rainbow Pissed Me Off Today


I can remember when I was a kid and saw a rainbow it felt like I was seeing a little bit of magic. I would almost get goosebumps I would be so excited. I would think of where it might end and the treasure that must be there. I was taught that it was God's promise to never flood the world again.


Well today I saw a rainbow on the way to work. At first I was excited then as my mind started to imagine a pot of gold it was quickly replaced by a picture of the atmosphere and how light reflects off the moister in the air.How the colors are... wait, What? Why in the hell do they teach us this stuff. I mean do they think we are going to grow up to be rainbow makers? They have taken the joy out of everything. Slowly but surely they drain all the magic out of life. Sometimes ignorance would be bliss. I saw a rainbow today and IT PISSED ME OFF!

No comments: