February 03, 2008

Of the Week

Just some random thoughts and such that I think of or stumble upon every week.


Word of the week

Rational -

1. agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible: a rational plan for economic development.
2. having or exercising reason, sound judgment, or good sense: a calm and rational negotiator.
3. being in or characterized by full possession of one's reason; sane; lucid


Inspirational quote of the week

If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up some place else.
-Yogi Berra


Gripe of the week

Oblivious People


Song Lyric of the week

so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What's in my head

And I am feeling a little peculiar

- What's Up - 4 Non Blondes


Optional blog title of the week

Write on


Artist of the week

Claude Monet



Picture of the week


No comments: