August 10, 2008

Per Time Traveller

I was tagged.

4 Places I Visit Over and Over:

Atlanta, Orlando, Mexico, that happy place in my mind that keeps me sane.



People who call/text/e-mail me regularly:

The Wife, my best friend, work-out partner #2, inappropriate email vendor



Favorite Foods:

Steak, Cheese Pizza, Sweet tea and pretty much anything with sugar in it.



Places I'd Rather Be:

Home



Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:

You Can't Take It With You, Joe verses the Volcano, My Cousin Vinny, Band of Brothers, You've got Mail



Bands/Groups I Love To Listen To:

The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, The Goo Goo Dolls, Patsy Cline

6 comments:

Time Traveller said...

'my cousin Vinny'? seriously?

Time Traveller said...

LOL! - you've got mail :)

Jen said...

Tiny You've Got Mail!
Teeny tiny!

David said...

Yes 'My Cousin Vinny'. I like the courtroom scenes and it is set in the deep south like where I'm from. Funny stuff!

Not proud of the 'You Got Mail' because it's more of a chick flick but a damn funny one. The ending is very screwed up though.

Time Traveller said...

I might go and get it and watch it tonight :)

David said...

Let me know what you think :)

The man that played Herman Munster http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057773/ is the judge.