January 30, 2009

Confession # 12

More evidence that I'm getting old.

The Wife bought me some new.hip.button fly.jeans. I can't stand them. They feel like they are always sliding off my rear, which is damn near impossible. On top of spending all day pulling them up, the other day I fastened the buttons, on the retro button fly crotch, in a way that made it seem like I was happy to see everyone I met, if you know what I mean. Grrrr!

Now I find myself praying that spandex doesn't make a come back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i won't comment about the getting old part, but i will say i would love to see u in those jeans!!!!! lol ;)

David said...

Since when don't you comment about my age???!! :)

Sure, next time I go to my blue jeans modeling shoot I'll have them send you a few pictures. lol

Time Traveller said...

Hahaha! Is preferring staying in with a cup of tea to going to the pub getting old too? Ok I'll join your club :(

David said...

Ha!

Sure, come on in, plenty of room. *sigh*

Shuffleboard anyone?