November 28, 2006

10 things I like about going to the gym

I've always enjoyed going to the gym. I find that most are about the same. Some people can't understand why I enjoy it so much so here are ten great reasons.






1. I get rid of all my stress between work and going home





2. I have met the best people in the world at the gym





3. People are all equal in a gym no one cares if you're a CEO or a ditch digger





4. You don't have to remember other peoples name





5. You can talk to anyone because everyone there has at least on thing in common, fitness





6. If you go enough you know everybody (think of Norm in Cheers)





7. I've never left the gym sorry I went





8. I can take pride in the way I look





9. My kids think I'm the strongest man in the world (I'm not but don't tell them)





10. My wife loves the results but won't say it so I don't get a big head

No comments: