November 19, 2006

Free Bird?

I was a Micky D's yesterday sitting outside when a few birds flew up to wait and see if we would drop any food. At first I thought how cool these birds have learned how to adapt and make the most of it. Then as my meal went on I kind of got mad. I mean I wanted to eat all my food but what about the birds. They could go and hunt worms like other birds but no they were taking the easy way out. Then I thought how stupid. They could have gathered worms or berries at their own pace but now they had to count on me to provide for them. Their wasn't anything wrong with them they were just lazy.



At the end of our meal my wife took some of her bread and fed them. Now I'm wondering who's the smart bird? The hard working worm getter or the free loading squatter?

No comments: