November 20, 2006

Am I a blog stalker?

From time to time I click on one of the blog links that spin on the blogger home page. Most of the time it's some artsy fartsy page and I close it. If it's interesting I might leave a comment, I mean that's what they're here for right? I never curse or call somebody stupid I keep it on topic and hopefully add some insight to the situation.

The problem is I want to know if the blogger liked my comments or had a comment back so I keep checking their blog. How many times a day can you check a strangers blog before you are considered weird? After I check it a few times my mind starts to wonder if they got the comment, did they delete it, did they fall in the bathroom and can't get up?

Some people have those little counters that keep up with how many people visit their blog. OMG! What if they can see my name when I check their blog? Raw Thoughts has checked your blog 27 times in 3 days. Is there such a thing? Is this normal behavior or am I a blog stalker?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I generally keep the page I comment on open, and just hit the refresh button. :) So it would be Raw Thoughts = 27. Jen =10068.
I think it's human nature to see how people took your opinion. And it's nice to have the interaction too.

Jen said...

Yeah, I care too much to. Today I'm trying not too. So, *refresh* *refresh*